Expandable Sleeve 8mm sold by 1 meter (FR-008) - up 200m orders mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org for special discount
Customizing the look of your data and power cables offers an exciting opportunity to further enhance the look of your PC. ’Sleeving’ means covering a cable with a braided material that will provide better protection and give it an impecable look.
Sleeving is only for those who want PERFECTION; because of the high density material, the original insipid cables WILL NO LONGER BE VISIBLE! (You can even cover black cables with white sleeving). Masking wirings with adhesive tape is a thing of the past!
IMPORTANT NOTE ! – Please read before order !
To estimate how much sleeve you will need, we suggest the following:
- Figure out exactly how many components/ cables will be sleeved:
ATX [24 pins]-power supply, recomended sleeve 3mm thick/0.11 inch thick
PCI-E [6/ 8 pins]-vga cards N-VIDIA 6 Pin & AMD 8pins, recomended sleeve 3mm thick/0.11 inch thick
CPU [4/8 pins], recomended sleeve 3mm thick/0.11 inch thick
SATA Power, recomended sleeve 3mm thick/0.11 inch thick
SATA Data Transfer, only sleeve 8 mm thick/0.31 inch thick
MOLEX for fan/ controller/ cables, front-panel USB 2.0(3.0)/Audio/ power/ power LED/ HDD LED etc. recomended sleeve 6 mm thick /0.23 inch thick
Determine the optimal ’route’ to arrange the cables inside the case; shorten or lengthen cables as required (for professional tools that shorten or lengthen cables, as well as connectors and other accessories, please consult the Modding Accessories & tools page).Is to check also our tutorials by the Forum.
Choose your desired colour scheme. Mixed colour sleeve is also available.
- Measure the length for each section and sum up the total.
- For a power supply unit (PSU), you will need approx. 35-40m of 3mm sleeve (depending on the PSU/case size and your personal dexterity). [That is 115-131 feet long and 0.11 inch thick];
- All lenghts are for uni –sleeve (cables one by one)
- If you want to use heatstrink tubing, purchase about 10-15% of the total length of the required sleeve (again, depeding on your skill; for beginners we reccomend 15%, so that means about 6m [20 feet] of tubing for a PSU).
- You can choose Heatshrink-tubes by meter or Pre-cut
- For 3mm /0.11 inch and 6mm/0.23 inch; sleeve use = Heatshrink 6 mm thick /0.23 inch thick !!!
- For 8mm /0.31 inch; sleeve use = Heatshrink 12 mm thick /0.47 inch thick !!!
-Available diameters 3mm, 6mm, 8mm
-HIGH DENSITY SLEEVE,
-DIAM: 4mm - 6mm-8mm
-TEMPERATURE RANGE -50 C.......to.......+145 degree Celsius
-MELT POINT 250_+/-10 degree Celsius
-MATERIAL - FLAME RETARDANT
-ROHS, UL, CSA, Halogen Free
Sleeve 8mm BLUE BL04-1m
- Product Code: FR08 BL04
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $0.85